Rab’s Torque Technical Climbing Trouser is lightweight and close-fitting, constructed from Matrix™ stretch fabric with tough reinforcement panels, designed for the abuse that will be meted out on the pants when climbing in the mountains.
The Matrix™ fabrics used have been designed to provide the highest levels of stretch and freedom of movement, without affecting performance and durability.
Fully featured, the Torque pants have reinforced knee and kick patches, while zipped leg closures allows for larger mountain boots to be worn.
- Wicking elasticated waistband with low bulk shockcord adjustment
- YKK® zipped fly opening
- 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- YKK® zipped expanding leg closure
- Knee articulation
- Webbing loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- 50+ UPF (25+ on knee and instep)
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 335g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Matrix DWS™ fabric with lighter weight articulation zones
- Matrix SWS™ reinforcement on knee and instep
- SS - 19