The Microlight Alpine Jacket is a lightweight, weather-resistant down jacket, designed for use in situations where warmth, weight and packability are prime concerns.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
143g of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
- Weight (approx.): 430g
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Separate stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice