Rab Microlight Alpine Long Mens Down Jacket
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (150g/5.2oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Micro stitch through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Fabric Care and Composition
|450g / 15.8oz|
|Product Type||Jackets Down & Insulated|
Inspired by decades of experience in the mountains, the Rab Microlight Alpine Long is iconic for a reason.
Refine, resilient, and perfect for any adventure this extended length version offers the same lightweight performance and exceptional warmth.
Using a Pertex Quantum outer fabric you will be battle ready against the wind, and with 750 fill power down you will be kept warm without being weighed down.
Handy features include a diverted hood baffle lines, elasticated cuffs and harness compatible hand pockets all for a clean sleek finish, and you can even pack it away into a stuff sack that can be clipped to your harness, always there when you need it.