Rab Microlight Alpine Mens Down Jacket
- Pertex Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum inner
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in Size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Micro stitch through baffle construction
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Diverted hood baffle lines for an anatomical fit
- YKK reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual draw cord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Fabric Care and Composition
|470g / 17oz|
|Product Type||Jackets Down & Insulated|
The best-selling Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket is the lightweight down jacket you can take anywhere.
Designed for use in cold conditions this jacket is constructed from Pertex Quantum outer fabric making it windproof and breathable, and packed full with 750 fill power down to provide exceptional warmth without weighing you down.
Features include an adjustable hood with diverted baffle lines for an anatomical fit, and a clean cuff construction. There are two harness-compatible hand pockets and a chest pocket for easy storage and the jacket can pack down into its small stuff sack that can easily be clipped onto a harness or backpack for use anytime you need it.