Perfect for the tackling alpine adventures, the Rab Microlight Summit Mens Jacket is a streamlined technical jacket for when weight is your main concern but you cannot sacrifice function.
With cutting edge Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric this jacket eliminates the need for stitch through baffles, slashing the weight and increasing the weather resistance. Not lacking in warmth this 750 fill power down will keep you toasty without weighing you down.
Perfect for being active on the mountains the Microlight Summit features a longer fit, harness-compatible hand pockets and a chin guard among others to provide you with the perfect mountain companion.
- Pre baffled seamless build Pertex Quantum Infinity Weave fabric
- 750FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stretch nylon cuff allowing sleeves to be rolled up
- Full helmet compatible hood with laminated brim and flexible polymer peak
- Internal stretch bound hood seams to reduce hood size when worn without a helmet
- Internal stretch hood gaiter to seal out wind and improve fit around face
- 2 way YKK VISLON front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- YKK VISLON harness compatible hand pockets
- Internal YKK reverse coil zipped pocket
- Tonal outer branding
- Stuff sack
- Long length
- Fit: Slim
Fabric Composition & Care
- 455g / 16oz
- AW - 19/20