A lightweight a super warm hydrophobic down jacket designed for climbing and mountain use when the weather is seriously cold.
The Neutrino Endurance has become the benchmark down jacket for modern mountaineering and lightweight ascents. The Pertex® Endurance outer provides durable protection against storm and spindrift while retaining minimal weight and packsize.
High lofting is provided by the 225g (Large) of 800 fill pure Hydrophobic European goose down. The Neutrino Endurance is one of those jackets that just does everything you need it to - a firm favourite amongst Rab's sponsored athletes and an ideal piece for UK and alpine winter conditions.
Just as much at home on a hill walk in the Peak District as it is on a Himalayan peak. Often found at winter fell race finish lines or on your 'spotter' when going for the crux on a new boulder problem.
- 225g of 800 fill power Hydrophobic European goose down (Large)
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK Aquaguard® front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket Velcro® cuffs Hem drawcord Stuff sack
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice