The Rab Neutrino Pro is the lightweight down-filled mountain jacket that will take you from basecamp to the highest peaks.
This technical mountain jacket can protect you in alpine conditions up to 4000m using weather-resistant Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric easily managing spindrift and snow and 800 fill power down to lock in the warmth.
This jacket features a helmet-compatible down filled hood with a wired peak and concealed adjusters along with a two-way front zip and internal zipped pockets to keep your things safe along with keeping you protected.
- Pertex Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex Quantum lining
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (230g/8oz in size L)
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch through construction
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK VISLON front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
Fabric Composition & Care
- 605g / 21.3oz
- AW - 18/19