Rab Valiance Mens Insulated Jacket
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with internal zip baffle, 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec™ synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Regular fit
Fabric Care and Composition
|Pertex Shield® fully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner|
|800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (170g approx.)|
|Product Type||Jackets Down & Insulated|
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, the Valiance Jacket from RAB is welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can't control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGaurd Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.