The RAB Vantage Pants are a protective winter-weight softshell created for those committed to climbing in cold conditions.
As winter blows in and the rime hardens you'll find the Vantage Pants come into their own. Extremely wind and water resistant with a brushed fleece back you can be sure of staying warm and dry as you tackle the ice and spindrift.
Made from Rab's own Matrix fabric these pants have four-way stretch allowing outstanding mobility over technical terrain. Alongside this, features such as reinforced panels on the knee and instep, and loops for under boot attachment allow you to make a seamless transition from rock to ice.
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric with stretch nylon face and polyester brushed fleece back
- Overlaid stretch reinforcement panels on knee and instep
- Snap waist closure with YKK® zipped double ended fly
- Removable webbing belt with low profile buckle
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets and 2 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset and articulated knees for freedom of movement
- YKK® zipped expanding leg closure with silicone grip strip
- Hypalon loops at hem for under boot cord attachment
- Brushed tricot inner waistband for comfort that is compatible with elasticated braces
- Slim fit