The Vapour-rise™ Lite Alpine Jacket is a light-weight softshell jacket, designed to offer complete weather protection and breathability, using a 2-layer system unique to Rab®.
Developed exclusively by Rab® and Pertex®, Vapour-rise™ creates breathable, high wicking and quick drying performance clothing. The Vapour-rise™ Lite Alpine Jacket uses a durable Pertex® Equilibrium outer fabric and a micro fleece liner to produce a versatile, stripped-down Vapour-rise™ piece. Technical features include a roll-down adjustable hood, 2-way YKK front zip and a slim fit for light-weight layering use. These features, combined with the unique Vapour-rise™ system, make the Vapour-rise™ Lite Alpine Jacket the perfect all-round summer mountain jacket.
- Weight: 343g (large)
- Pertex® Equilibrium® outer fabric
- Wicking micro fleece drop liner
- Adjustable hood, wired peak, kitty clip roll down closure
- 2-way YKK front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped Napoleon chest pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice