The new Zero G jacket from RAB is the quintessence of their down expertise and heritage in creating the best down clothing and equipment for climbers and mountaineers.
The ultimate alpine down jacket, the Zero G is super-lightweight, yet robust enough to stand up to the rough nature of fast-and-light alpine routes. The result is a game changer, the Zero G combines the highest quality 1000FP down with ultra-fine Pertex® 7d Quantum fabric, resulting in an unsurpassed weight-to-warmth ratio.
The Zero G is a specialist piece for those who truly appreciate every gram saved yet require the high standards of performance needed for dealing with harsh winter conditions.
All Rab® Down products are now RDS Certified (Responsible Down Standard).
- Weight (approx.): 310g
- Stitch through midi channel construction
- Down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
- YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® CONCEAL® zip hand-warmer pockets
- Semi-elasticated hem
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Quantum® GL Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex Quantum® GL 7d inner and outer superlight fabric
- 1000+FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (130g/4.5oz size L)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice