Inspired and named after the falling water of the Aira Force, Lake District, Ruffwear combines outdoor technological innovation with user practicality to create the latest apparel item.
Consumer demand was a key driver in the production of the Aira™ Rain Jacket with the full-coverage element aimed at eliminating owner frustration of drying off the tail end of the dog following a rainy walk. The weatherproof element of the Aira™ Rain Jacket is combined with fold up storm collar for even further rain protection.
What’s more, the jacket can be worn perfectly with Ruffwear’s Front Range™ or Web Master™ Harness thanks to a leash portal on the back.
- Breathable mesh lining fabric for comfort
- Oversized storm collar folds up for additional weather protection
- Trail-ready and packable
- “Vest” style provides good coverage with easy on/off
- Leg loops provide secure fit in windy conditions
- Leash portal on back for attaching to our Front Range™ & Web Master™ Harnesses
- Autolock buckles for easy on/off
- Low-light visibility with reflective trim and light loop for attaching The Beacon™