Ruffwear Wind Sprinter Dog Coat
- Ultralight 50D nylon ripstop fabric is wind resistant
- DWR finish repels water
- Oversized storm collar converts to stuff sack for compact stow
- Leash portal on back is compatible with most harnesses
- Side release buckles for easy on/off
- Leg loops provide secure fit option in windy conditions
- Reflective trim for low-light visibility and light loop for attaching The Beacon
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
|Product Type||Dog Accessories|
The Wind Sprinter Dog Jacket from Ruffwear is designed to stand up to unpredicatable temperatures out on the trail. This ultralight and stowable dog coat is constructed from durable nylon ripstop fabric that blocks blustery wind and features a DWR finish to repel light precipitation.
Leg loops help keep the jacket in place as the wind whips, and a fold-up storm collar provides extra weather protection. The leash portal on the back allows this jacket to be worn over most harnesses. When the sun returns, simply stuff the Wind Sprinter into its collar.