DescriptionThe S/FORCE 9 + Z12 GW ski is the perfect ski for confident on-piste skiers looking for speed without compromising stability, so you can carve your way down the slopes in different snow conditions.
Skis and bindings will arrive separated, please arrange a qualified Ski Technician to fit the bindings for your specific ski boots. We provide this and other ski servicing in our Glasgow, Aviemore and Middlesbrough stores. For more information click here.
- Edge Grip: The Edge Amplifier ski-plate construction transmits 100% of your energy to the edge, for unmatched edge grip performance.
- Terrain absorption: The Crossover Tip enhances stability in all terrain and snow conditions by absorbing vibrations and shock at a high level while delivering consistent ski-to-snow contact.
- Stability at speed: The Woodcore construction reduces vibration by delivering optimum stability and powerful rebound even at high speeds.
- Edge Amplifier: The redesigned, fully integrated ski interface system brings you on the edge by removing the vertical force that propels your ski on the base. It delivers power to the edges and maximizes your skiing sensations.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- A new construction of the tip now has lateral TPU inserts replacing the titanium to act as bumpers and better absorb shock, while a layer of carbon powered C/FX improves dampening properties. The new tip absorbs all terrain variations and enhances the ski’s ability to cut through snow
- Crossover Tip
- AW - 19/20