DescriptionThe QST 92 is lightweight and stable, boosting your confidence as you carve on hard snow, hit the moguls or explore some of the steepest corners of the mountain.
- Power : A new tip-to-tail carbon powered C/FX layer takes our supercharged construction to the next level, for increased power and edge grip.
- Stability : Experience confidence-boosting stability thanks to the integration of our exclusive Cork Damplifier technology in the tip and tail.
- Agility : With an all new shape, the QST 92 offers smoother turn initiation and is easier to roll edge to edge especially when making shorter turns.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls : Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Cork Damplifier : Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- The patented and exclusive C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties
- AW - 19/20