Precision fitting, the Propeller GORE-TEX® leather glove from Salomon is the ideal pole-holding companion for your winter ski trip. Designed with a less bulky cuff that is long cut to slide underneath your ski jacket sleeve, the Propeller glove will maintain vital hand warmth on the hill. The main body of the glove is made from a softshell breathable fabric, which is supple when moving your hands.
Featuring the ever reliable GORE-TEX® membrane, you’ll have no issue with wet gloves in the snow, and this is matched with Salomon’s Advance Skin Warm Insulation to maintain heat in your hands. The cold can be locked out with the Velcro wrist closure featured in this glove.
The Propeller GTX® is touchscreen compatible. No more need to remove your glove and get cold hands it when taking it off to use your phone on the chairlift. A ‘nose-wipe’ material on the thumb is gentle on those ski-day runny noses, and there’s no risk of dropping your gloves, thanks to the elasticated leash on the sleeve.
- Softshell leather men’s ski glove from Salomon
- GORE-TEX® membrane for guranteed dry hands
- Supple material perfect for holding ski poles
- Insulated warmth for colder days
- Velcro wrist closure
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips
- Nose-wipe material on thumb
- Elasticated ‘don’t lose your glove’ straps on sleeve
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice