The Salomon Men’s X-Alp Mid LTR GTX Approach Boots offer the wearer flexibility and precision on tough terrain. The Gore-Tex lining protects your feet during wet weather and yet does not hamper its breathability.
Made from durable split suede leather, the X-Alp LTR GTX boot is tough and long lasting.
A rubber toe cap provides a protection for your toes, while the gusseted tongue stops gravel and stones from getting into the boots.
- Waterproof Gore-Tex with Split Suede Leather
- 3D Edging Chassis - offering more flexibility and precision on technical terrain
- Cushioned, fresh, healthier Ortholite sockliner
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Mud guard
- Heel strap
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue
- Weight: 900g
- Season Rating: 3 Season
Fabric Composition & Care
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole - Non marking Mountaineering Contagrip
- Chassis - 3D Edging Chassis
- Sockliner - EVA shaped footbed, Ortholite
- Midsole - Injected EVA