Designed for optimal ski-to-snow contact, the men’s X-Max 6 ski from Salomon gives you great control and carving sensation in the turn. Paired with the Salomon Lithium 10 binding, you’ll enjoy stability all winter long in this progressive ski set-up. This package is available in 162 and 169cm ski sizes.
Salomon Men’s X-Max 6 Ski
Experience a stable ride thanks to wood core in the X-Max, this ski design offers increased forgiveness in the turn and is lighter in weight. The ski make-up also includes Salomon’s Pulse Pad. This features a layer of rubber above the ski edges and in critical areas that acts as a shock-absorber for a smoother ride. The side walls of the Salomon X-Max feature ABS material, this provides better edge grip and increases ski durability.
The ski is Carve Rocker in shape. Cambered under foot, this really helps get the ski edge under snow and to rebound from the turn, and the low height rocker profile in the rest of the ski allows quick and precision turning.
Benefit from a raised ski tail; less likely to catch on bumpy snow when exiting the turn. The tips are protected to increase ski life and keep them looking like new.
Salomon Men’s Lithium 10 Binding
Your ski package is completed with the Lithium 10 binding. This easy step in binding acts as the perfect partner to your Salomon X-Max skis, and will help you feel secure and in control of your turns this winter on the piste
Please note, that we will not mount bindings to skis before delivery. We recommend that you always be there in person when your skis are being set up, to make sure you are able to enjoy this winter in safety. Please bring your skis, bindings and proof of purchase to your local Nevisport store where one of our skilled team will set them out to suit your ability and body type.
- Salomon X-Max ski and Lithium 10 binding package
- Progression ski suitable for on-piste carving
- Features wood core, pulse pad and ABS sidewalls that provide ski stability, control and forgiveness in the turn
- Camber under ski boot for extra stability
- Marginal rocker at tip and tail for precision turning
- Raised tail offers forgiveness exiting turn
- Easy step in binding, designed to match ski
- Available in 162 and 169 in a cool red and white colour combination
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice
- Bindings will be supplied unmounted, however we offer a free binding set up service. Check out our terms and conditiions for more information.