DescriptionFree to go fast all day long with Salomon's X-Max X8 Skis.
- Construction: Oversized Active Contact Sidewalls provide a sandwich construction with an ABS sidewall for the entire length of the ski. This construction allows for even power distribution and provides excellent grip.
- Wood core: wood incorporated in the core which gives the ski optimal stability on snow and powerful rebound. It optimises ski/snow contact and softens vibrations.
- POWER FRAME Basalt: Improves performance on piste thanks to improved precision and grip, a shorter and more flexible version of the powerframe+, it facilitates gliding, improves handling and helps with initiating the turn.
- Progressive turn radius: the sidecuts are suited to ski usage and the radius chosen is optimal, as determined by the size.
- Powerline: in order to reduce vibration, the carbon powerline offers active cushioning and thereby improves ski/snow contact.
- Rocker: Carve Rocker. Supplies instant carving sensations. Turns are easy and precise. Quick edge-to-edge transfers. The ski is stable at high speed.
- Pulse Pad: Elastomer layer under the binding which makes it possible to absorb shocks and increases the life of the ski.
- Semi twin-tip tail: the ski is slightly raised at the tail, which increases tolerance. Ski handling is improved in all conditions thanks to better offloading of the tail.