Salomon Q-90 All mountain Skis
- FULL WOODCORE - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations
- SEMI SANDWICH - Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- HOOK FREE TAPER - The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable.
- WIDE EDGES - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- TOTAL EDGE REINFORCEMENT - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- GENTEL RISE TAIL - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- UTILITY ROCKER - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- CARVE ZONE - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
Designed to provide precision, versatility and all mountain confidence while exploring the whole resort, the Salomon Q-90 Ski is for those looking to explore new terrain and develop their off-piste skills. Complete with a light weight wood core, tip rocker and forgiving early rise tail for a superb ride all day long.