One of the best trail running shoes on the market, the Salomon Men’s Speedcross 4 is a lightweight, waterproof and highly cushioned running shoe.
Designed to tackle soft, uneven and technical terrain with ease, the wet traction ContraGrip®, mud guard, anti-debris mesh and water resistant textile feature.
Salomon’s Sensifit system wraps the Gore-Tex membrane and textile upper around the foot, combined with quicklace drawcords.
- Anti-debris mesh
- Water resistant textile
- Mud guard
- Mid-feather construction
- Lace Pocket
- Wet Traction ContraGrip® outsole
- Molded EVA, lightweight muscle and injected Eva midsole
- Eva shaped foorbed, molded EVA and Ortholite® sockliner
- Weight (approx.): 620g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Insole - OrthoLite® insole with EVA shaped footbed
- Midsole - Moulded EVA
- Sole Type - Contagrip® outsole
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice