Salomon Womens E AIRA 80 TI Skis + Z10 GW L80 Ski Bindings
- Hard snow performance : Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, carbon and Ti, for maximum control when carving the groomers.
- Terrain adaptation : The C/FX with the patented use of flax provides dampening properties for maximizing terrain adaptation.
- Lightweight agility : With a particularly light ski/binding set and optimized construction in the extremities, the Aira is playful and easy to maneuver in all kinds of terrain.
- C/FX ,C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls ,Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore
Skis and bindings will arrive separated, please arrange a qualified Ski Technician to fit the bindings for your specific ski boots. We provide this and other ski servicing in our Glasgow, Aviemore and Middlesbrough stores. For more information click here.