DescriptionThe AIRA 80 Ti + Z10 GW is proof that lightweight doesn't have to mean light performance. With a full sidewall sandwich construction, C/FX for dampening and titanium reinforcement complimenting the lightweight poplar core, this all-mountain ski is both a beauty and a beast.
- Hard snow performance : Precision and power are provided by a strong core made from wood, carbon and Ti, for maximum control when carving the groomers.
- Terrain adaptation : The C/FX with the patented use of flax provides dampening properties for maximizing terrain adaptation.
- Lightweight agility : With a particularly light ski/binding set and optimized construction in the extremities, the Aira is playful and easy to maneuver in all kinds of terrain.
- C/FX ,C/FX is a unique fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running tip-to-tail. It combines the incredible strength, stability and minimal weight of carbon fiber with the increased level of dampening and vibration absorption of the flax. It's patented and exclusive to Salomon.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls ,Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore
- AW - 19/20