Build up your skiing confidence this winter on the Salomon Gemma ski paired with the XT10 TI binding. Suitable in all snow conditions, you’ll be able to push your skiing limits this winter, with a secure and stable ski and binding combination under your feet.
Available in 157cm and 163cm, the Gemma ski from Salomon features enhanced edge grip and dampening in the core to reduce chatter on harder score. These features provide a smooth ride on a ski that is versatile across differing snow packs. The Carve rocker ski shape, prominent across the Salomon all-mountain range, provides stability under foot, yet rocker tip and tail lifts the ski out of deeper snow.
A fibrous layer running through the length of the ski, coupled with Salomon’s ‘Semi Sandwich’ layered construction provides optimal ski to snow contact, is forgiving and allows the ski to turn easily, even in deeper snow. A unique 3D shape above the ski edge helps to initiate the turn, and provides weight savings in the ski.
Tip protectors will keep your skis looking newer for longer, and you’ll have no bother finding your skis in the rack after lunch thanks to the striking black and purple contrasting colour.
- All mountain Salmon women’s ski + binding package
- Available in 157cm and 163cm
- Core dampening to reduce vibrations
- Carve rocker shape
- Layer 3D construction for enhanced ski to snow contact
- Tip protectors
- Available in Black / Purple
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice
- Bindings will be supplied unmounted, however we offer a free binding set up service. Check out our terms and conditiions for more information.