The Salomon Women's Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoes is the fourth edition of the iconic running shoe and are for serious outdoor running.
Lightweight, highly cushioned, comfortable and protective, the Speedcross 4 has amazing traction on the majority of terrains.
Designed for serious mountain running, the Speedcross 4 has largely remained the same as its predecessor except for the introduction of the modified outsole and a lower cut design around the heel and ankle.
The shoe features Salomon’s wet traction ContraGrip®, a mud guard, anti-debris mesh and water-resistant textile.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
- SENSIFIT™: Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- QUICKLACE™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Mud guard: Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Anti-debris mesh: Avoid debris to be trapped between your foot and the footbed
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Water resistant textile
- Injected eva
- Lightweight muscle
- Mid feather construction
- Wet traction contagrip®
- Weight: 260g
- Midsole height: 30mm/20mm (10mm drop)