Coming in 148 and 155, the W-Max 6 Ski is best suited for on-piste days and provides control and manoeuvrability in the turn. There is optimised ski to snow contact thanks to the full lightweight wood core and ABS side walls, brining the added benefit of reduction in those nasty vibrations that cause leg fatigue.
This ski features Salomon’s carve rocker shape, designed for performance on harder snow packs. The camber under the boot provides stability, whilst the rocker shape enhances ski manoeuvrability, and increases carve sensation when turning.
Gain increased control on the ski slope thanks to the slightly raised ski tail, offering forgiveness when exiting the turn. Salomon’s ski pulse pad utilises a shock absorbing piece of rubber in the vital parts of the ski to further reduce vibrations for a smoother ride. Tip protectors finish of the ski nicely, and will keep them looking now for longer.
Salomon Lithium 10 W Binding
the Lithium 10 W binding is suitable for din settings 3 – 10. Please note that Nevisport does not pre-mount any bindings, and we’d always recommend having your skis set up properly by a professional. Please drop in to your local Nevisport store with your skis, bindings and proof of purchase, and one of our team will be happy to set your skis up so you can enjoy the snow safely this winter.
- Salomon Women’s W-Max 6 Skis and Lithium 10 W Binding Package
- Ideal for intermediate skiers looking to progress carving on the piste
- High stability for more control in turn
- Available in 148cm and 155cm ski
- Rocker shape for easy turning
- Camber under foot for control and carving in sensation
- Lightweight wood core and abs sidewalls provide greater stability
- Slightly raised tail gives added forgiveness when exiting the turn
- Lithium binding suitable for din settings 3 to 10