Take your adventure to the top of the mountain with the X-ALP MTN GTX® from Salomon.
It's ready for ridge ascents, glacier crossings and rocky scrambles, with a patented edging chassis that rolls smoothly on smooth trails and tackles tricky terrain with ease.
Leather upper, great protection around the foot and GORE-TEX® waterproofing, you'll ascend with confidence.
- 1.5 mm waterproof Nubuck Leather
- Tough cordura fabric
- B1 Crampon compatible
- Women's Specific Last
- Protective Rubber Toe cap
- Protective Rubber Heel Rand
- Self-locking eyelet
- Gusseted Tongue
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Waterproof bootie construction
- Insulation temperature down to -12°C
- Non-marking Contagrip® - Solid traction on varied surfaces
- 3D Edging Chassis™ - Foot control and protection - works for edging scrambling on rock
- Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and stability
- OrthoLite® sock liner
- Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better-cushioned environment under the foot.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice