The X Ultra 2 GTX is one of Salomon’s most popular hiking shoes, with a stylish new design and a re-shaped toe bumper.
Ideal for fast hiking on different terrains, the X-Ultra 2 offers a stable chassis, protection and GORE-TEX® water-resistant protection.
Salomon's Advanced Chassis gives you maximised motion control, energy management and push through protection for an efficient, stable and responsive ride.
The Salomon Quicklace system is a strong minimalist lace which allows for one-pull tightening and a fast easy-on/easy-off motion, with a lace storage pocket incorporated within the tongue. While a gusseted tongue prevents debris and annoying grit from getting into the shoe, while the protective rubber toe cap gives extra protection in mountain and trail environments.
- Water resistant textile upper
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable for all conditions
- Gusseted tongue
- Sensifit lacing system cradles the foot for a precise and secure fit
- Quicklace locker and lace pocket for clean adjustment
- Protective rubber toe cap and mud guard
- OrthoLite insole with EVA heel cup for long-lasting cushioning
- Advanced chassis is light and maximises motion control
- Moulded EVA midsole gives stability on rocky terrain
- Contagrip sole is non-marking, has good traction and is durable
- Weight (approx.): 820g
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice