Salomon have adapted their iconic mountain trainer for kids. The XA Pro 3D CSWP Junior offers performance, grip, stability and protection when needed in wet conditions.
Ideal for trail running, they feature a fully waterproof bootie construction, a low cut profile, cushioning and a contragrip outsole for superior grip.
- Full Waterproof Bootie
- Contagrip outsole delivers grip on all terrains
- Softer flexing sole and upper, appropriate for kids.
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- SENSIFIT ™ - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- QUICKLACE™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Non marking CONTAGRIP® - Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialised rubbers for each specific use.
- Molded EVA - Molded EVA midsole provides lighweight cushioning and stability
- Die cut EVA - Provides excellent step-in cushioning
- Breakaway lace system - Avoids the risk of tangling or snagging in marine or amphibious environments
- Mud guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe
- Protective synthetic toe cap
- Water resistant textile
- High traction CONTAGRIP®
- CLIMASHIELD™ waterproof - Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.
- AGION™ antimicrobial treatment
Fabric Composition & Care
- Shell material - Water Resistant textile
- Membrane - Climashield™ Waterproof
- Lining - Textile
- Outsole - Contagrip HT, Non marking Contagrip®
- Midsole - Molded EVA
- Sockliner - Die cut EVA