Salomon XA PRO 3D MID CSWP Junior is a full waterproof boot, delivering grip, stability and protection when needed for wet conditions.
It utilises the Sensifit system that wraps your around your foot for a secure fit, while also making use of Quicklace technology. On top of that all external water is repelled making this 100% waterproof.
A protective heel cap, rubber toe cap and mud guard along with the Gore-Tex Extended Comfort membrane help to prevent heat and moisture building up during warm conditions and physical activities.
- Full waterproof bootie.
- Contagrip outsole delivers grip on all trail surfaces.
- Softer flexing sole and upper, appropriate for kids.
- Mid - Mid-cut profile for additional ankle support and protection.
- Gusseted tongue - Material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket - Provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Sensifit™ - Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Quicklace™ - Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Protective heel cap - Provides rearfoot stability and protection.
- Textile - An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Full bootie construction - Exclusive to Salomon and the only way to keep your boot waterproof to the top.
- Non marking Contagrip® - Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use.
- Die cut EVA - Provides excellent step-in cushioning.
- Breakaway lace system - Avoids the risk of tangling or snagging in marine or amphibious environments.
- Mud guard - Protective material all around the base of the shoe.
- Climashield™ Waterproof - Waterproof and breathable bootie construction.