An updated version of the classic Force X, the Force V sees an enhanced V-Tension and with a new heel shape to improve the fit.
With more internal padding the Force V has been tuned for a perfect fit and all-day comfort. Ideally suited to all day trad and multi-pitch routes. The shoe makes use of Vibram XS Edge rubber which means you'll receive great levels of grip and edging ability.
V-Tension technology provides the balance between comfort and performance. Adapted from our technical rock shoe range V-Tension connects the Velcro strapping to the toe and heel of the shoe giving a more precise fit and allowing more power in the toe area whilst not compromising on the sensitivity of the shoe.
- Low-charge active randing conserves your energy for all-day efficiency
- Vibram® XS Edge provides grip and durability
- Snug heel cups and padded mesh tongues ensure a comfortable, women-specific fit
- Dual power-strap closures allow maximum adjustability
- Shoes can be resoled
- Weight (Approx.): 400g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - Suede + Microsuede
- Last - ED
- Sole - Vibram XS Edge 4.0mm