The Helix is one of the all-time classic climbing shoes on the market, and Scarpa have revamped it for the new season.
The classic randing of a flat profile over a symmetrical footprint has been retained, while a padded tongue and a heel cup has been introduced to provide additional comfort.
Scarpa have added Vibram® XS Edge rubber to the sole of the Helix, while adjustability has been improved with lacing running further down towards the toes.
- Slip-lasted construction provides good rock sensitivity underfoot
- Suede leather uppers are comfortable next to skin
- Sticky rubber soles provide good grip on rock whether you're edging or smearing
- Lace-up design lets you dial in the fit
- Size the women's Scarpa Helix rock shoes snug for short stints of hard climbing or size them a bit roomier for all-day comfort
- Weight (approx.): 200g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - Suede
- Midsole - Flexan 1.4mm
- Sole - Vibram XS Edge; 3.5mm
- Last - ED