Scarpa Men's Manta Pro GORE-TEX Winter Walking Boots
- Water resistant suede and synthetic Lorica uppers for long-lasting durability
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort is waterproof and breathable for all conditions
- Autofit Collar with padding designed to reduce impact on the Achilles for comfort
- Activ Fit speed lacing offers superb hold
- Flex Point System gives ankles freedom of movement whilst maintaining support
- Full rand gives tough abrasion resistance
- Pro-Fibre XT 20 midsole retains a small degree of flex for comfort on the walk-ins
- TPU crampon plate
- PU shock absorbing insert gives cushioning for long-lasting comfort
- Vibram Pentax Precision XT sole offers excellent traction and climbing zone at toe
- FT last is medium volume with a precise feel
- B2 rated
- Weight: 1640g
- Crampon Rating: B2
Fabric Care and Composition
|Sole - Pentax Precision XT|
|Last - FT|
|Lining - GORE-TEX® (PERFORMANCE COMFORT FOOTWEAR)|
|Mid Sole - Pro-Fibre XT 20|
|Product Type||Boots Mountaineering|
This might not look like a Manta but the new Manta Pro GTX is still aimed at the same mountain users as before but with a few more modern tweaks.
The upper is now built on the FT last making the fit a bit more snug which gives more support on rougher terrain and improves sensitivity but with the slick Speed Lacing, it still fits most feet. With some of the Activ Fit technologies from our new trekking range, the Autofit Collar and the Flex Point Zone give new levels of comfort and dexterity. The addition of Gore-Tex (Performance Comfort Footwear) improves weather protection whilst allowing top levels of breathability.
The upper part of the boot now sits on the new Pentax Precision XT with Activ Impact Technology. The rubber outsole has a climbing zone in the toe area but with a new more aggressive tread pattern. Impact protection and heel strike comfort have been massively improved because of a new TPU crampon plate which sits on top of durable PU shock absorbing insert, plus another insert under the fore foot. The flex characteristics are more progressive now with the addition of the Pro-Fibre XT 20 mid-sole, proving more comfortable over longer distances.
All in all, even with all the bells and whistles, the Manta Pro GTX is an all-round B2 boot built to perform and last in the British hills but still maintaining its alpine credentials.
Scarpa Women's Manta Pro GORE-TEX Winter Walking Boots£235.00 Was £335.00
Bridgedale Men's Vertige Light Socks£12.99 Was £17.99
Bridgedale Men's Vertige Mid Socks£12.99 Was £19.99
Scarpa Women's Cyrus Mid GORE-TEX Walking Boots£135.00 Was £154.99