And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Scarpa Womens Manta Technical Gore-Tex Mountain Boots
- 3mm Perwanger Suede leather upper with GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort lining for durable warmth
- Full perimeter combination rand of rubber and PU for abrasion resistance
- Multi-density PU midsole provides support and cushioning
- Vibram outsole in Mont rubber gives long lasting traction and security
- TPU heel insert ensures a solid interface with semi-automatic crampons
- Crampon Rating - B2
- Insole - Fiber FT
- Last - LFT
- Lining - GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort
- Mid Sole - PU + TPU
- Sole - Vibram Pentax Precision XT
- Upper - 3mm Suede Perwanger (water-resistant)
- Weight - 710g (1/2 pair size 38)
|Product Type||Boots Mountaineering|
The women's Manta technical Gore-Tex Mountain Boots from Scarpa have been an iconic style for over 30 years. These award winning mountain boots are a benchmark favourite for mountaineers. Built on the proven and very well appreciated LFT last, it offers a unique and complimentary fit to other models in the mountain collection. The outsole package maintains its stability with a proven, durable and reliable package that suits the workhouse nature of the boot and underfoot assurance is maintained with the outstanding Vibram Mulaz S sole unit.
The key changes however focus on the upper, where lines have been cleaned reducing stitching and materials facilitating the updated cosmetics whilst maintaining a perfect flexation/support balance in the cuff area. The use of a larger heel pull tab facilitates easier access in and out of the boot, especially with a gloved hand. The use of the partial TPU rand, has helped with the optics, but also reduced some weight, alongside the new lace hardware. A key update has been to use the higher insulation of the GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort, which will allow the boot to perform at a higher altitude and in colder conditions than previous generations.
Scarpa Women's Manta Pro GORE-TEX Winter Walking Boots£235.00 Was £335.00