Scott POLE RS-12
- Range of use - PERFORMANCEFeatures S4 Aluminum Alloy Shaft 18mm Shaft Diameter EC-1 Grip Lite EC-1 Strap 3.6 Disc Basket Ice Tip
|Product Type||Ski Poles|
The RS-12 features SCOTT’s EC-1 grip and the Lite EC-1 strap
- Constructed with the strongest commercially available, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy. S4 aluminum poles are twice as strong as the industry standard, rates to 75 ooo PSI.
- The 3.6 Disc Basket incorporates a high standard of engineering and design, blending aerodynamic efficiency and durability. The 3.6 disc basket is 6 centimeters in diameter.
- The SCOTT EC1 grip system perfectly integrates the grip and strap to provide an ergonomically correct fit for both left and right hands. A combination of injected plastics and minimal strap interference make this grip extremely comfortable and easy to grab.
- The Lite EC-1 straps are built with the same high performance PU Kevlar material as the Lite Strap. The ergonomically engineered left and right straps guarantee the best comfort and performance.
- The Ice Tip is diamond shaped for unbeatable hold in extreme conditions.