And we'll update you with the latest newness from brands, along with exclusive deals & offers.
Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil Dry Bag 13L
- Size (Dia. x Ht.)
- Ultra-Sil® Dry Sack - 13 Litre
- 8.5 dia x 21 inches
- 1.4 oz
|Product Type||Dry Bags|
The new Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than previous Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura®, which is one of the lightest and toughest waterproof nylon fabrics available. Now you don’t have to choose between keeping your gear dry and keeping it light.
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated Siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Nearly transparent allowing good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Smaller sizes have flat bottoms, others are round
- Colours: kiwi green, sky blue and orange
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag – the “double bag” method. For maximum protection of electronics the use of a waterproof hard case with a mechanical seal should be considered.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use.
Sea to Summit Ultra Light Backpack Rain Cover 70-90 Litre£20.00 Was £30.99
Sea to Summit TPU Smartphone Case£14.99 Was £24.99
Sea to Summit TPU Audio/Smarphone Case£15.00 Was £31.99
Sea to Summit TPU Mini Tablet Waterproof Case£15.00 Was £26.99