The Sherpa Men's Jannu Softshell Jacket is water resistant, breathable, and abrasion resistant, perfect for windy days in the mountains and early season hikes.
Made from synthetic fibers with an elastic stretch content, which offers great freedom of movement and protection from the elements and excellent breathability.
The softshell has a DWR finish which repels wind and rain and also features offset seams on the shoulders and hips, preventing uncomfortable chafing when wearing a pack.
The large breast pockets can be opened to provide some ventilation during physical activities and finally, the jacket has a helmet-compatible hood and adjustable arm cuffs.
- Four-way stretch fabric provides lightweight warmth, and is water resistant, breathable, and abrasion resistant. The looped back side of fabric allows for faster wicking while the smooth face side of the fabric allows for increased durability and abrasion resistance
- Oversized chest pockets lets you customize ventilation
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Articulated elbows and gusseted underarms make for a better fit and maximum mobility
- Includes Sherpa's unique low profile media system
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops and hips to avoid chafing under pack straps and belts, or harness
- Weight (approx.): 720g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Double Wave stretch softshell (56% polyamide; 34% polyester; 10% elastane); DWR treatment