Named after the grasslands of southwestern Tibet, Sherpa’s Lithang Jacket is lightweight, waterproof, breathable, and built for endurance as well as comfort when on the go.
Featuring a helmet compatible hood with a wire brim to protect your face from the weather, large zippered hand pockets, Napoleon chest pockets to hold googles – one has a headphone cord port so that you can listen to your MP3 player while active.
The Lithang is an all-year round hardshell jacket that is perfect for hiking, skiing and climbing.
- A lightweight, waterproof, breathable hard shell with stretch for comfort during movement
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 15,000mm/20,000 waterproof/breathable rating
- Water resistant zippers help keep you dry
- The helmet compatible hood has a stiffened wire brim which you can custom shape to protect your face from the weather
- For custom ventilation, pit zips have two-way sliders, and hem can be cinched in via side waist adjustors
- Elbows are anatomically sculpted for comfort
- Large zippered hand pockets are placed high so as not to interfere with a harness or pack beltSeam sealed, 3-layer, Himaltec® shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g waterproof/breathable rating; it's lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, and incorporates stretch for comfort during movement
- Shoulder and upper arm panels have a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g rating
- Napoleon chest pockets expand into yoke to hold goggles; one has a headphone cord port
- Weight (approx.): 565g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Himaltec® Laminated 3-layer stretch 65d taffeta that is 100% polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing
- 20,000 / 20,000 WP / breathability
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice