Made of Sherpa’s own lightweight, waterproof, and breathable 3-layer hard-shell Himaltec® fabric, the Lithang Jacket will keep you dry and warm when it's wet and cold. With room for layers, a roomy helmet-compatible hood and subtle stretch, you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb, and ski.
Seam sealed, 3-layer, Himaltec® shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g waterproof/breathable rating; it's lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, and incorporates stretch for comfort during movement.
- Shoulder and upper arm panels have a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g rating
- Napoleon chest pockets expand into yoke to hold goggles; one has a headphone cord port
- Waterproof zippers repel water
- Hood is helmet-compatible and has a contoured brim to protect your face from the weather
- Pit zips have two-way sliders for custom ventilation
- Hem can be cinched in via two adjustors, one on each side
- Anatomically sculpted elbows enhance comfort and freedom of movement
- Weight: 565g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Himaltec® Laminated 3-layer stretch 65d taffeta that is 100% polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice