Sherpa Lithang Womens Waterproof Jacket
- Seam sealed, 3-layer, Himaltec® shell fabric has a 15,000mm/20,000g waterproof/breathable rating; it's lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, and incorporates stretch for comfort during movement
- Shoulder and upper arm panels have a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g rating
- Napoleon chest pockets expand into yoke to hold goggles; one has a headphone cord port
- Waterproof zippers repel water
- The hood is helmet-compatible and has a contoured brim to protect your face from the weather
- Pit zips have two-way sliders for custom ventilation
- Hem can be cinched in via two adjustors, one on each side
- Anatomically-sculpted elbows enhance comfort and freedom of movement
- Large, zippered hand pockets are placed high so they don't interfere with a harness or pack belt
Fabric Care and Composition
|Himaltec® fabric||a 3-layer, stretch laminate made of 100% polyester with a 100% nylon backing. Shoulder & upper arm panels: 100% polyester with 100% nylon backing|
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|
Lithang is a county in south western Tibet known for its local arts, horse races, and as the birthplace of the 7th and 10th Dalai Lamas. With grasslands surrounded by high mountains, the weather in Lithang can change in an instant.
When it does, you want to be wearing this jacket. Made of our own lightweight, waterproof, and breathable 3-layer hard-shell Himaltec® fabric, it will keep you dry and warm when it's wet and cold. And there's stretch built right in, so you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb, and ski.