The Sherpa Men's Mirik Pant is designed using fabrics to ensure that these pants are durable, comfortable and reliable for all adventures, in any weather conditions. Great from trek to travel.
Mirik is a picturesque town nestled in the serene hills of Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India. The name Mirik comes from the Lepcha words Mir-Yok meaning "place burnt by fire."
Now with removable woven belt locally sourced in Nepal.
- This midweight fabric combines the comfort of cotton and the durability of nylon with additional spandex to offer great stretch and ease during movement. The addition of a peached face on the fabric makes the hand super soft
- Side entry pockets for ease and comfort
- Zippered thigh pocket to secure the essentials
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees accommodate enhanced mobility
- Weft stretch water-repellent finished fabric for comfort and mobility
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fabric - 63% cotton / 33% nylon / 4% spandex midweight poplin