The Sherpa Khumbu Pant are lightweight, water-resistant and breathable, suited for travel hiking and rock climbing.
Made in Nepal, the Khumbu feature a gusseted crotch and articulated knees for comfort and improved mobility. While the four-way stretch makes them comfy even during long haul flights.
- Hand, thigh, and back pockets have secure zippered closures.
- Waistband is lined in tricot for comfort when wearing a pack or climbing harness.
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees give enhanced mobility.
- HARNESS COMPATIBLE: Pockets placed high so not to interfere with climbing harnesses
- DURABLE: Designed for rugged, day-in, day-out use in harsh conditions
- QUICK DRYING: Uses fabric that is lightweight and quick drying
- Weight: 345 g. (12.1 oz.)
Fabric Composition & Care
- 88% nylon / 12% spandex
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice