Named after Lithang town in the Kham region of eastern Tibet, located at an altitude of 4,014m (13,169 ft.), making it one of the highest towns in the world. Lithang is a county in southwestern Tibet known for its local arts, horse races, and as the birthplace of the 7th and 10th Dalai Lamas.
With grasslands surrounded by high mountains, the weather in Lithang can change in an instant. When it does, you want to be wearing this jacket. Made of lightweight, waterproof, and breathable 3-layer hard-shell Himaltec® fabric, it will keep you dry and warm when it's wet and cold. And there's stretch built right in, so you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb, and ski.
- Seam sealed, 3-layer, Himaltec® shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g waterproof/breathable rating; it's lightweight, waterproof, and breathable, and incorporates stretch for comfort during movement
- Shoulder and upper arm panels have a waterproof/breathable rating of 20,000mm/20,000g rating
- Napoleon chest pockets expand into yoke to hold goggles; one has a headphone cord port
- Waterproof zippers repel water
- Hood is helmet-compatible and has a contoured brim to protect your face from the weather
- Pit zips have two-way sliders for custom ventilation
- Hem can be cinched in via two adjusters, one on each side
- Anatomically sculpted elbows enhance comfort and freedom of movement
- Weight: 445 g.