Made from the finest Merino wool, the PhD® Ski Medium pattern socks deliver high impact absorption and warmth when you are active outdoors.
Mesh venting provides breathability and allows moisture to escape, while ReliaWool™ provides durability in the areas of your feet where the most impact is.
The 4 Degree™ elite fit system creates a sock that never bunch or slips down and medium cushioning and a flat knit toe seam adds added comfort when you are on a run.
- PhD® - Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool™ - Patented ReliaWool&trade technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting - Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Medium Cushion - Medium cushioned shin and foot for impact absorption and warmth
- Flat knit durable toe seam
Fabric Composition & Care
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn - 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice