The PhD® Ski Light keeps your feet warm and dry without sacrificing boot performance. We placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin for protection against the boot and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Made with our 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a sock that never bunches, slips, or binds. And our patented ReliaWool™ technology provides superior durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run.
- PhD® - Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System - Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- ReliaWool™ - Patented ReliaWool&trade technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Mesh Venting - Men's-specific mesh ventilation zones provide additional breathability and moisture management
- Medium Cushion - Medium cushioned shin and foot for impact absorption and warmth
- Flat knit durable toe seam
Fabric Composition & Care
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn - 65% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.