Smartwool Men's PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam
- 4 degree™ fit Elite system for a great fit and keeps sock in place
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ technology in high impact areas provides superior durability
- Light Cushioning for varied trail and road terrain
- Sock Height: 8.5 inches (Crew)
Fabric Care and Composition
|Made in USA of Imported Yarn|
|68% merino wool, 29% nylon, 3% elastane|
|Product Type||Walking Socks|
The most versatile outdoor socks from Smartwool, the Men’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks are ideal for hiking or backpacking during the summer months.
Lightly cushioned for comfort, the PhD Outdoor Light Crew socks feature ReliaWool™ technology for improved durability in the heel and toe and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system to keep the sock in place and prevents bunching.