The Smartwool Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Sock are lightweight, durable, breathable, and designed with women in mind.
Ideal for hiking, they offer light cushioning for varied terrains, while ReliaWool™ Technology In the heel and toe areas provide longer lasting protection and comfort, boosted by the flat-knit toe seams.
The 4 Degree Elite™ Fit System provides greater stretch and recovery which help to keep the sock in place and free from bunching.
- 4 Degree Elite™ Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patented ReliaWool™ Technology in high impact areas provide longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Light cushioning for varied trail and road terrain
- Height (approx.): 8.5 inches
Fabric Composition & Care
- 58% Merino Wool, 39% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice