The Deuter Speed Lite 5 Pack is great for adventure racing, alpine sport-climbing, short ski tours or for summit gear on longer trekking tours.
When you know how and when lightweight gear is needed, the overall weight you carry can be substantially reduced. And their new sleek silhouette makes it look even more athletic.
- Delrin® U-frame made with ultra lightweight, high strength polyamide with reinforcements on bottom of pack
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, ski touring or climbing
- Height adjustable chest strap
- Side mesh pockets allow quick access to energy food of drink bottles
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder
- 3m reflectors
- External zip pocket for small items.
- Capacity: 5 Litres
- Weight: 281g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Hexlite 210 - This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
- Deuter Ripstop 210 - Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice