Sprayway’s Hydrodry Leg Gaiters are waterproof, breathable and well designed.
Elastication around the ankle and heal, along with the single hand adjustable elasticated pull cord in the top hem ensures that they are held in place no matter your physical exertions.
A front hook helps to attach the gaiters to boot laces and it is finished off with a tough, durable and adjustable strap for under your boots.
- Hard wearing rip-stop nylon Hydro-Dry waterproof, breathable fabric,
- DWR Durable Water Repellant surface finish to help keep the top fabric dry thereby ensuring maximum breathability.
- Abrasion resistant fabric at inner foot of gaiter.
- Full length front zip with velcro fastened front storm guard plus press stud fastenings at top and bottom.
- Durable non-slip underfoot straps with adjustable buckles on either side,
- Elasticated draw cord with single hand adjustable toggle enables the top of the gaiter to be held in position.
- An elasticated, sewn in band around the ankle together with elastication around the back of the ankle ensure the gaiter is held firmly in postion despite the knocks, tugs and pulls one would expect whilst out walking. Many other gaiters do not have this important feature.
- Front hook so the gaiter can be attached to boot laces.
- Reflective front logo aids road safety.
- Weight (approx.): 300g
- Height (approx..): 39cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Hard wearing rip-stop nylon Hydro-Dry waterproof, breathable fabric, with a Hydrostatic Head of 5000 mm and breathability or MVTR (Moisture Vapour Transfer Rate) of 5000 gms / sq m / 24 hrs.