The Hydrolite Pant are Sprayway’s best-selling over-trouser, tried and trusted they are the perfect waterproof layer for taking to the hills.
Made from Hydro/dry Flex fabric that stretches to allow for improved freedom of movement, the Hydrolite have a ¾ length water resistant zip with internal storm flap and reinforced kick patch.
An external zipped pocket allows you to store some valuables securely and within reach, while a drawcord allows you to fully adjust the pants for a comfortable fit.
They have a 5,000mm Hydrostatic head, a MTVR (moisture vapour transfer rate) of 5,000g/m2/24hr and are a 2.5 layer print construction.
- New Hydrolite Flex fabric provides added comfort for freedom of movement during activity
- Zipped back pocket with mesh stuff sack
- Articulated knees for unrestricted leg movement
- 3/4 length leg zips for ease and ventilation with Velcro® ankle adjuster
- Taslan abrasion panel at ankle
- Elasticated waist and front draw-cord adjuster
- Weight: 392g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Hydrolite Flex
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice