This new ultra light shell, The North Face Men’s Alpine Project Jacket, is made from Gore-Tex® Active Shell for utmost mobility and protection. This welcome addition to the trusted Summit Series™ range is fully featured for arduous mountain missions but is 30% lighter than other Gore-Tex® laminate fabrics. There’s no compromise on technical features and the jacket has a fully adjustable hood with a laminated brim and hidden cord locks, technical PU zips on the alpine pockets, pit vents and a hidden hem cinch cord. Supple, light and fully specified for today’s alpine climber, The North Face Men’s Alpine Project Jacket looks as good as it functions.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable hood with hiddencord locks and laminated hood brim
- Brushed chin guard lining for comfort
- Polyurethane (PU)alpine pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) pit-zip vents
- Non-abrasive molded cuff tabs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip